This is our demo floor model Aavik integrated amplifier for sale. It was designed by Michael Borresen from Raidho and is highly reviewed in Hifi plus by Alan Sircom.
I purchased the U-300 apx a year ago to demo my Raidho speakers, it was a true match made in heaven, outstanding phono and Dac make this unit a world class integrated. Considering the separates so decided to let this piece go. It's in very clean condition with little use and comes with remote, manual, and custom flight case. Contact John at Audio Salon for more info, local pickup and demo is an available option.
To eliminate the " how much for shipping questions " we are picking up the tab.
- 2 x 300 W/8 ohm, 2 x 600 W/4 ohm
- Distortion: <0.005% (THD+N: 1-100 W / 8Ω)
- TIM<0.002% (10W, 8Ω)
- Floating RCA (1 set)
- Load-impedance adjustable from 50 ohm to 5 kOhm;
- Frequency response: +/-0.15dB (20-20 kHz)
- Noise < -100dB re @ 2V out
- Distortion < 0.01% (20-20 kHz)
- RIAA correction curve
- Gain: 62 dB
- Line 1, Line 2, Line 3
- Gain adjustable in 3 steps (0, 6, 12 dB)
- Input impedance: 10 kOhm
- 2 x RCA SPDIF (32 – 192 k-samples, 24 bit)
- 2 x TOSLINK optical (32 – 96 k-samples, 24 bit)
- 1 x USB fully isolated, UAC 2, asynchronous (PCM 32 – 192 k-samples, 24 bit)
- Volume adjustable from -100 dB to 0 dB in 80 1 dB steps
- Standby = 0,5W
- Idle = less than 100W
Audio Salon is located at the Biltmore hotel in Coral Gables Florida just minutes from Miami International Airport. We are certified dealers for McIntosh - Wilson Audio - Dan D'Agostino - Audio Research - The Gryphon - Soulution - VAC - Nagra - Sonus Faber - Simaudio - Focal headphones - Ortofon - dCS - Aurender - Bryston - Hegel - VPI - Lyra - HRS - Kubala Sosna - Nordost - Raidho - Shunyata Research - Wireworld - Cardas Audio - PSB - Marantz - NAD - Pro-ject - REL Acoustic - and many other well established lines. A great selection of the finest audio is always on the floor and available for demo, email John for a private audition. Trades towards new equipment is always accepted and welcomed.
305 322 8911